viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

A month ago... looking for the next one!


A month ago.... I was in Berlin. I was having a great time. I traveled almost worries-free to the seminar, trying to escape a little bit of my duties as a student, trying to meet new people, etc. (I already explained myself in the last post).

There is something what is kind of bothering me, anyway. It’s not the reasons why I went to Berlin nor the things I did back there, but how my perspective of the world (and myself) changed because of this trip. From one week to another, I rediscover the feeling of having an entire world to work on: Lots of people who really want to do MORE, people actually doing things. I was so concentrated on my daily routine (study and sports) that I did not noticed this until some days ago: so... what am I going to do? I’m not sure yet but lets start by keeping this blog up to date, taking part (again) on family bussines (will see how it works... jeje), and who knows, perhaps start a little project...


A month ago I was discovering Berlin: an unknown city in a Country away from home. Perhaps I could start to rediscover Santiago: taking advantage of this new perspective of life and the coming up spring :-)

Saving all the nice memories from my “Berlin adventures” I prefer to ask myself:

Where am I going to be next month?






Añadir imagen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario