Dear Friends:
Chile is, once again, living hard times. A strong earthquake hit the territory in which 80% of the Chilean population is living.
Totally unexpected, the movement became more powerful after 30 seconds of shaking. At this point I was very scared in my 7th floor apartment. The building was making loud sounds, and the light went off.
20 hours after, I am very happy to say: My family, friends and I are all save and well.
The episode affected a big piece of territory. Santiago was not the most affected city. Now, looking at the pictures on the internet, I am more impressed. It looks like some pictures of cities hit by war.
I am posting a few pictures which I took from different sites. Many cities were fallen apart. Anyway, Chilean people are strong people! I know we will be perfectly able to restore our country. Some pictures might be just shocking, at least they were for me.


Bueno, una pequeña nota en español; una experiencia que nos ha dejado a todos pendientes de cualquier movimiento, ruidos, etc.Y tras un largo día, me voy a descansar un poco; ya habrá tiempo para más post.
Saludos!
Hola Franz, que bueno que estes bien! me imagino que debe haber sido una experiencia dura. Mas al ver los daños que causo en muchos lugares, sin embargo, por lo que decian en las noticias los efectos materiales no fueron tan fuertes en comparación a la magnitud del terremoto. Un experto comentaba que se debía a la preparación de Chile, no me caben dudas que el pueblo chileno se va a reponer de esta situación. Ánimos!
ResponderEliminarUn abrazo
Franz
ResponderEliminarHola me da mucho gusto saber que estas bien al igual que tu familia, desde las primeras noticias del terremoto pense.. ojala mi amigo Franz se encuentre bien y que bueno que asi es. Desde México te mando un abrazo, y pues a hecharle ganas como decimos aca, veras que las cosas iran mejor cada día.
Un beso